Saturday 13 May 2023

Platform That I Use In Sharing My Concepts Online and Why Do I prefer To Use This.

Which platform you most often use in sharing your concepts online? Why do you prefer to use this?

As a social media user, I often find myself sharing my thoughts, ideas, and concepts online through various platforms. While I do utilize several different social media platforms, the two that I most often use for sharing concepts are Facebook and Messenger.


Facebook is an excellent platform for sharing concepts because of its wide reach and versatility. It allows me to share posts, photos, videos, and even create events that can be seen by a large audience. Facebook has a vast user base, which means that my content has the potential to reach a large number of people.

One of the main reasons why I prefer Facebook for sharing concepts is the ability to engage with others through comments and discussions. The comment section allows me to hear other people's opinions and perspectives, which can help me refine my ideas and broaden my knowledge. Furthermore, Facebook's algorithm helps me to connect with people who have similar interests, making it easier to find like-minded individuals to engage with.

When it comes to private communication, I prefer to use Messenger. Unlike Facebook, Messenger allows me to communicate with others in a more intimate and confidential setting. I can share my thoughts and ideas privately with individuals, without worrying about my content being seen by a wider audience.

Another reason why I prefer Messenger is its ease of use. It is simple to navigate and allows me to quickly send messages and share content with others. Additionally, Messenger has a wide range of features, including voice and video calls, which allows me to have real-time conversations with others, even if they are located in different parts of the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Life Experiences As A STEM Student.

            As a STEM student, my life is filled with a unique set of challenges and opportunities. From a young age, I was drawn to the wor...